Sunday, June 12, 2011

A Day In The Life Of Ringo

People ask me what I do with my days now that I'm no longer showing.
Let me tell you, every day is a busy day. Today, Sunday, I had to go to the Farmer's Market for smoked bones for the kids.
Some have more meat than others so it takes time to carefully look them over. In these tough economic times even a dog wants to get the biggest bang for his buck.

Then we had to get some fresh flowers for the house and then on to my personal favorite, the kettle corn.

We play toss every day with the carmel corn. It's great because it hangs in the air and gives you a minute to catch it.

I look for the bags with the darkest kernels with the most popped popcorn. When we got home, Velvet scored a great interception from Lizzie. Probably for the best, Lizzie could drop a pound.
Next we were off to Home Depot. My daughter, Madison, (who was a little lady until our friend Dave named her Madison) then she became a throw back to the 60' she has decided 5 acres just isn't rocking her boat anymore. She has found ways to escape under the fence so we had to go look for ways to reinforce it.
We were doing great until mom smelled the freesia. Guess who came home with a few freesia plants?
They come back every year...woo hoo! There's a selling point for you!
My work was done so we went to my favorite drive through, Burgerville! 
Hormone free beef. They are busy cooking my meat without a bun.
My mom's veggie burger is ready, what is she smiling about? Where is mine?
She said, "Pull up to the grill spot and wait!" Hellooooo, waiting!!!!!!
"Hey love, over here." My burger is on it's way!
Camera worries, hand me the burger, please and we are out of here. So that was pretty much my day. Came home unpacked the car. Waiting for dinner and then I'll hop into mom's bed for a cuddle. Hope you all had a great day too!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a splendid day, Ringo. Hope the kids enjoyed the carefully selected treats...that is if you left them any...