Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day



"Father taught us that opportunity and responsibility go hand in hand. I think we all act on that principle; on the basic human impulse that makes a man want to make the best of what's in him and what's been given him." -- Laurence Rockefeller

To All the Father's Out There, Both Two Legged and Four, 
I wish you a happy day filled with love and laughter, sunshine and kisses. 
Love, Ringo

I was treated to a special Father's Day breakfast.
My greatest gift is knowing all my pups are in wonderful, loving homes. 

My second greatest gift is being loved.


My dessert is knowing life is so good!

Now I think you should go kick up your heals and enjoy your day!

“To her the name of father was another name for love.”
Fanny Fern

No comments:

Post a Comment